Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matthew Pomar <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/30 04:49:42 UTC

Async Calls

Does Turbine provide facilities to perform async calls. I need an async email service that allows the client to move on without waiting for the email to be sent.

Thanks,
Matthew Pomar

RE: Async Calls

Posted by Edgar González González <eg...@valhallaproject.com>.
Matthew,

For send E-mail in async way I use an "Scheduler" service based on Quartz (I
think is best Scheduler Open-Source available right now).

Edgar González González
VALHALLA Project, s.a.
Chief Technology Officer
Web: www.valhallaproject.com <http://www.valhallaproject.com>
E-mail: egg@valhallaproject.com
Phone: +58-212-242.4379 / 6662 / 4055 / 6475
Fax: +58-212-242.6809
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
Ludwig Wittgenstein