Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 09:55:43 UTC

[COMMUNITY] Welcome Simon!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please welcome our new MyFaces committer Simon Kitching (skitching)!
In the past Simon served many valuable patches, brought accuracy in
our discussions and what is more: he seems to have unlimited time ;-)

Simon, glad to have you on board and looking forward to working together.

Kind regards,
Manfred Geiler

Re: [COMMUNITY] Welcome Simon!

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Simon!

Great news! Congratulation.
I am looking forward for all the great stuff you will commit for sure :-)

Ciao,
Mario

--
mfg

Mario Ivankovits - OPS EDV Vertriebsges.m.b.H.
Software Engineering
Michael-Bernhard-Gasse 10, A-1120 Wien
Tel.: +43-1-8938810
Fax: +43-1-8938810/3700
E-Mail: mario@ops.co.at
Skype: mario_ivankovits

Re: [COMMUNITY] Welcome Simon!

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: [COMMUNITY] Welcome Simon!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon,

welcome!

-Matthias

Re: [COMMUNITY] Welcome Simon!

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
Great news.
Welcome to the team Simon!

--
Mathias

Re: [COMMUNITY] Welcome Simon!

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com>.
Manfred Geiler wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> Please welcome our new MyFaces committer Simon Kitching (skitching)!
> In the past Simon served many valuable patches, brought accuracy in
> our discussions and what is more: he seems to have unlimited time ;-)
>
> Simon, glad to have you on board and looking forward to working together.

Thanks to you and all the other MyFaces people for the warm welcome!

I wish I did have "unlimited time" :-). I just happen to be lucky enough
to be working on the startup of a project using JSF. This project needs
a number of custom components, which has made it necessary for me to get
familiar with quite a few areas of MyFaces. I'm glad that this has also
made it possible for me to contribute back a little (and thanks to my
employer Obsidium Ltd. for having a very positive view on Open Source
matters). A few more patches (esp. documentation) will hopefully be
coming in the near future...

And thank you all for creating MyFaces in the first place.

Cheers,

Simon