Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lc991 <lo...@live.it> on 2013/10/09 11:03:58 UTC

catch the paste event

hi,

i have a problem to get selection text after ctrl-v event. Is there a
method?

the AjaxEventBehavior paste work but now i don't know to get a text.

In javascript the text is in the Event e object but in wicket i don't find
it.

this.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("paste") {
            @Override
            protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget art) {

            }
        });

bye, lorenzo

Re: catch the paste event

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
AjaxFormComponentSubmittingBehavior("paste")
And then override #onSubmit() method.
The pasted value will be reachable via getFormComponent().getModelObject()

Re: catch the paste event

Re: catch the paste event

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You need to use AjaxFormComponentSubmitBehavior("paste") and Wicket will
send the new value to the server.