Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@ntrnet.net> on 2000/01/14 19:25:45 UTC

Codepage conversion in APR.

I have just committed the first pass at codepage conversion routines for
APR.  It is basically just the prototypes for the functions, as well as
macros so that platforms that don't care about thiswon't suffer a
performance hit.  This is by no means finished, but I have been getting
pinged to start the work, so here is a first pass, modify it at will.  :-)

Ryan

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.