Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Anfernee Xu <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/19 03:29:19 UTC

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative(

Hi,

My MR job failed on 2.2.0 cluster by below error

at org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.anchorNative(Native
Method)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.<clinit>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMapping.java:49)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.<init>(JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback.java:38)
... 10 more

Even I add below properties to core-site.xml

<property>
       <name>hadoop.security.group.mapping</name>
       <value>org.apache.hadoop.security.ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping</value>
       <description>Class for user to group mapping (get groups for a given
user) for ACL</description>
    </property>

I will be appreciated if anyone can help me out.

Thanks
--
--Anfernee