Posted to user@struts.apache.org by shankar <la...@svw.com> on 2000/10/31 19:26:13 UTC

Struts and Resin

Hi,
I'm having a prob getting struts up on resin. I could'nt even get the doc up
properly. Tinkering with the conf file did'nt get me anywhere. The .war
files are not extracted automatically as in tomcat. Where should they be
placed and is it any different from tomcat. Could someone give me a few
guidelines please?

Thanks ,
Shankar

Re: Struts and Resin

Posted by shankar <la...@svw.com>.
Hey Martin,

I did try that out, but when I try evoking the example it tries to download
it and the entire file(junk) is displayed in my browser. Did I miss anything
in my conf file?
Thanks,
Shankar