Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2015/07/01 09:03:38 UTC

Baseline warnings

Hi,

the oak build on trunk reports various baseline warnings. I think
most of them (or all?) are causes by exported packages, which do
not have a package-info.java

AFAIU, the exported package version is then derived from the
artifact version.

I think we should explicitly manage the version of *all* exported
packages and add the required package-info.java files now.

feedback welcome!

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Baseline warnings

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
On 01/07/15 09:21, "Chetan Mehrotra" wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>
>wrote:
>> I think we should explicitly manage the version of *all* exported
>> packages and add the required package-info.java files now.
>
>Yup that should be done. I thought we did this already for all such
>exported package. Which ones we are seeing the error ... may be
>introduce later

Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-3059 and will
compile a list of packages in the issue.

Regards
 Marcel

Re: Baseline warnings

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> I think we should explicitly manage the version of *all* exported
> packages and add the required package-info.java files now.

Yup that should be done. I thought we did this already for all such
exported package. Which ones we are seeing the error ... may be
introduce later

Chetan Mehrotra