Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Mandeltort <pa...@marcospec.com> on 2016/07/16 15:22:13 UTC

Docker

Anyone successfully using Docker for their Ofbiz Devops?

--P

Re: Docker

Posted by Paul Mandeltort <pa...@marcospec.com>.
Thanks a lot for the information! This will be an immense help for reducing our overhead.

--P

Re: Docker

Re: Docker

Posted by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com>.
Hi Paul,

there is also a Scipio ERP docker image available on Docker Hub:
https://hub.docker.com/r/ilscipio/scipio-erp/

Scipio ERP is a modern OFBiz fork. You can find out more about the project
here: http://www.scipioerp.com/

Cheers,
Paul (the other one)