Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jinsu Park <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/17 22:40:38 UTC

SOAP Client Library on Solaris

Does anyone know about availability of
SOAP client library in C/C++ or smalltalk
that can be developed in Solarix boxes?

I am currently trying to develop a prototype
of sending SOAP messages from smalltalk client
to Java Server.  Java Server portion is ok
with the apache tomcat implementation, but smalltalk
client is a bit tricky.
Now I know that smalltalk has an interface to
C/C++.  So if there is a SOAP C/C++ library, it may be
OK.

There are two client environments that I need to work
on: UNIX and Windows NT.
On windows NT, there seems to be Microsoft version
of SOAP Development toolkit which I can use.
But on the UNIX platform, I am at a loss.

Can anyone give me a pointer?

-jinsu

http://im.yahoo.com/

Re: SOAP Client Library on Solaris

Posted by Christian Weyer <ch...@eyesoft.de>.
There is a prerelease of IdooXoap for C/C++ on zvon.org
(http://zvon.org/index.php?nav_id=30).

But it is only A PREVIEW FOR LINUX - I think more to come the next weeks

HTH,
Christian

Jinsu Park wrote:

> Does anyone know about availability of
> SOAP client library in C/C++ or smalltalk
> that can be developed in Solarix boxes?
>
> I am currently trying to develop a prototype
> of sending SOAP messages from smalltalk client
> to Java Server.  Java Server portion is ok
> with the apache tomcat implementation, but smalltalk
> client is a bit tricky.
> Now I know that smalltalk has an interface to
> C/C++.  So if there is a SOAP C/C++ library, it may be
> OK.
>
> There are two client environments that I need to work
> on: UNIX and Windows NT.
> On windows NT, there seems to be Microsoft version
> of SOAP Development toolkit which I can use.
> But on the UNIX platform, I am at a loss.
>
> Can anyone give me a pointer?
>
> -jinsu

> http://im.yahoo.com/

 Christian Weyer                                   eYesoft

 Martinstraße 139                  Softwareentwicklung und
 64285 Darmstadt                                  Beratung

 christian.weyer@eyesoft.de   Tel.+ Fax: +49-(0)6151-62325
 http://www.eyesoft.de           Mobil: +49-(0)175-2914416
  Verteilte Architekturen unter Windows NT / Windows 2000
 + Schulung  +  Beratung  +  Entwurf  +  Implementierung +

Re: SOAP Client Library on Solaris

Posted by Christian Weyer <ch...@eyesoft.de>.