Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/27 20:21:04 UTC

[TRANSLATION]: problem update existing translation from new templates

Hi,

I was able to test a complete round trip for translation but I haven't
tested to update an existing translation to a new template.

That means adding for example "gl" to our AOO 3.4 UI project and sync it
against the new templates. When I do that I noticed a slightly increased
number of words 89977 compared to 90028 or so.

Does anybody has experience with Pootle and can give me a hint? It is
somewhat important to move forward and include more languages and
especially to update the help project.

Thanks in advance

Juergen