Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Michael Schifferdecker <mi...@gmx.de> on 2003/04/27 11:35:29 UTC

mySQL / innoDB and transactions with Torque

Hello,

I have just successfully committed / rolled back some entries to a mySQL
4 database with innoDB tables using the transaction features of Torque
3.0.

So in general transactions with mySQL (innoDB) / Torque seem to work.

Because I'd rather call myself a rookie in terms of Torque... some
questions:

.: Does someone have experience with transactions on mySQL (innoDB)
using Torque?
--> "real" multiuser environment (I will maybe use Torque inside a
Struts web app soon)

.: Is there a possibility to set the isolation level somehow? (code
sample?)

.: Should I use a different database when I want to use the
transactional features of Torque?
--> transaction features of mySQL/innoDB are "quite new"!?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Schifferdecker