Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/09/19 16:41:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

I've started a page on the wiki to try and layout some plans for CXF:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Roadmap

I definitely welcome others to add things to the lists if you think they
are doable.

Also, what do folks think about the timeframes?  Too aggressive?

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
I don't know how much anyone else cares about Aegis, but we have a
supply  of untested Aegis code, and a recent track record of discovering
things that got broken on the way from XFire to here. That might be a
reason to try to focus some energy.

Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Sorry, just noticed that "This will be done on a branch by selectively
merging fixes from trunk on an as-needed basis"

James

Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

Re: [DISCUSS] CXF Roadmap....

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I've started a page on the wiki to try and layout some plans for CXF:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Roadmap
>
> I definitely welcome others to add things to the lists if you think they
> are doable.
>

> Also, what do folks think about the timeframes?  Too aggressive?

I think this is a good list.

As I've mentioned before, I think the WS-SX stuff is important but due
to recent changes in my life I don't have as much time to work on it as
I had anticipated. I'll try and braindump my thoughts though so we can
have an intelligent discussion about it at some point this weekend :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource