Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/02/03 21:12:36 UTC

Web site changes

I just updated the turbine site to include docs for Turbine 2.0.0
(production) and Torque 3.0.0 (production).  I still have a few links to
update...  If anyone notices any broken links, please let me know!

RE: Web site changes

Posted by Stuart Townhill <st...@townhill.net>.
Quinton,

Not sure if these links are affected by your changes but they appear to
be broken.

Located on page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/tdk-howto.html

Section:
"You would edit this file to change the behavior of a given page. More
information on building sites with Velocity is available ''here.''"

Section:
"Action Events
A full explaination of how actions work is available ''here.''"

Regards,

Stuart.