Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Christophe Dupriez <ch...@poisoncentre.be> on 2012/09/05 15:24:08 UTC

RE: JSPWiki page has been deleted from Wikipedia

Still another interesting article:
http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~halfak/summaries/The%20Rise%20and%20Decline/

Conclusion bits:

Wikipedia has changed from "the encyclopedia that anyone can edit" to "the encyclopedia that anyone who understands the norms, socializes himself, dodges the impersonal wall of semi-automated rejection and still wants to voluntarily contribute his time and energy can edit".

"Wikipedia needs good tools for identifying and supporting good-faith contributors"

Have a nice day!

Christophe

Posted by Quinn Fissler <qf...@gmail.com>.
An author was told he "was not a credible source" to provide info about his
book.

Roth rebukes Wikipedia over edit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19527797