Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 04:38:39 UTC

iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 is Promoted to GA Status

The votes are in and iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 is declared to be of Apache
General Availability status.

Version 2.2.0 is the most significant upgrade of iBATIS in well over a year
and has many new features and bug fixes.  Version 2.2.0 is also the last
release of iBATIS for Java that will include the DAO framework.  JIRA
release notes for version 2.2.0 can be seen here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12310720&styleName=Text&projectId=10601&Create=Create

Version 2.3.0 is also availabile, and is currently in beta status.  Version
2.3.0 has additional bug fixes, and new support for local caching of
prepared statements.  JIRA release notes for version 2.3.0 can be seen here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312035&styleName=Text&projectId=10601&Create=Create

All versions of iBATIS for Java are available here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/javadownloads.cgi

Enjoy!
Jeff Butler

Re: iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 is Promoted to GA Status

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
Definitely gets my vote for Committer of the Year! Not sure what the prize
is yet but I am sure that Larry can think of something.

Nathan

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
You rock Jeff