Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alok Garg <al...@direct2s.com> on 2002/10/31 06:33:04 UTC

Images on a jsp page.

Hello ,

I am facing problems in loading images in the jsp page. Sometimes the image is clipped and when I do a refresh it is loaded properly, sometimes the whole image in not present and if we do a refresh it is displayed.
Can anybody help me with it.

Alok

Re: Images on a jsp page.

Posted by Alok Garg <al...@direct2s.com>.
Thank God I am not the only one to face the problem.

No I am not using the Tomcat but I am using Jrun.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.