Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by jonah <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/07 11:53:19 UTC

[ftpServer] how to implement customer user manager

hi everybody,I am new baby to ftpserver.
I know I can implement customer user manager through document,But there no
more information about how to write config file.
please help me ,thanks.

Re: [ftpServer] how to implement customer user manager

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM, jonah <li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi everybody,I am new baby to ftpserver.
> I know I can implement customer user manager through document,But there no
> more information about how to write config file.
> please help me ,thanks.

There's documentation on how to integration your custom user manager here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/user-manager.html

The simplest method is to use Springs <bean> element and point it to
your class. As for Spring documentation, check out:
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-class

/niklas