Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by "William H." <wi...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/11 05:07:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Xin Zhang as an ORC committer!

The Apache ORC PMC recently added Xin Zhang
(https://github.com/coderex2522) as a committer.

Please join me in welcoming Xin Zhang to the ORC community!

Bests,
William, Chair

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Xin Zhang as an ORC committer!

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Xin! :)

Dongjoon.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.