Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Adam Raszkiewicz <ar...@medallies.com> on 2020/02/05 16:13:24 UTC

Custom matcher

I’m looking for any resources how to make a custom mailet matcher for James 3.0

[photo-logo]<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/236685/p>
Adam Raszkiewicz
Front End Web Developer

p: 845.896.0191
e: araszkiewicz@medallies.com<ma...@medallies.com>
w: www.medallies.com<http://www.medallies.com/main.html>

[twitter]<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/236685/twitter>
[linkedin]<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/236685/linkedin>
[instagram]<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/236685/instagram>

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.

Re: Custom matcher

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
Have a read of http://james.apache.org/howTo/mail-processing.html

Regards,