Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Roberto Nunnari <ro...@supsi.ch> on 2006/02/01 11:41:42 UTC

Re: total per page

Hi J.Pietschmann.
Thank you for your reply.

Solution #1 would be good enough for me. As I'm a beginner with
FO, I'd like to ask if you could be kind enough to put me on
the right direction with a short FO-code example.. if you have
no time, even telling me the name of the objects to use would be
a great help to me..

As a beninner I suspect that I should use some kind of static-area
at the bottom of each page where to put the partial total, but
I'd like to hear the word of the experts for the correct way
to go.

Thank you again.

--
Robi