Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 16:23:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r809607 - /incubator/pivot/trunk/wtk/test/org/apache/pivot/wtk/test/ListViewSelectionTest.java

Hi to all,
note that this Test application doesn't show nothing (only messages in
console), before this patch and also after. Is this the desired
behavior ?

Tell me, so i can at least write in a comment inside the source ...
Sandro

Re: svn commit: r809607 - /incubator/pivot/trunk/wtk/test/org/apache/pivot/wtk/test/ListViewSelectionTest.java

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Yes, that is how this app is supposed to work. A source code comment
would be helpful. Thanks.