Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/04 13:07:29 UTC

Storm UI 0.9.2 bug (num workers displaying the num tasks and vice-versa)

Hello!
  In the Storm UI 0.9.2  I have observed that the num executors field is
displaying the number of workers and the num workers is displaying the num
executors. Is this a reported bug?

Best regards,
 Florin

Re: Storm UI 0.9.2 bug (num workers displaying the num tasks and vice-versa)

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Hi Spico,

    There is JIRA to track
this [1][1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-382.