Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Josh <jr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/02 21:21:22 UTC

MessageTag

Could someone explain to me why there is:

org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag
org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag

Thanks,
Josh

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: MessageTag

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Rob Leland wrote:

> Also the classes themselves should be marked as depreciated.
>
> I just figured out wincvs and ssh so maybe i'll
> add the depreciated indication.

+1

> -Rob

Craig

Re: MessageTag

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.

Posted by ma...@tumbleweed.com.

Re: MessageTag

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
I asked the same dumb question about 3 months ago.
They should be depreciated.

-Rob

Re: MessageTag

Posted by Josh <jr...@yahoo.com>.

Re: MessageTag

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.

Josh wrote:

> Could someone explain to me why there is:
>
> org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag

This is stuts 0.5 for backwards compatability
all tags in this dir are struts 0.5

> org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag
This is stuts 1.0

> Thanks,
> Josh

-Rob