Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/30 19:57:08 UTC

4.4-forward: Management Server fails to start

I synced to latest 4.4-forward and the server fails to start.

Anyone seeing this?

Thanks,
Prachi

Re: 4.4-forward: Management Server fails to start

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
oops, will check in in a hurry (after a test run in master)

--
Daan

RE: 4.4-forward: Management Server fails to start

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.
Yes, I see the same issue.