Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/10 22:18:14 UTC

Features XSD

Can features schema 1.1.0 be made available at
http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.1.0 ?

Re: Features XSD

Posted by rkmoquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Awesome thanks!

Re: Features XSD

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, I will deploy it as well.

On 06/15/2013 02:18 AM, rkmoquin wrote:
> Could the schema for v1.2.0 also be added?
>
> Also, yeah start-level is definitely there.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Features XSD

Posted by rkmoquin <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Features XSD

Posted by lichtin <li...@yahoo.com>.
The schema inside features.core has it, yes, but

http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.0.0

is not up-to-date.

jbonofre wrote

Re: Features XSD

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

no sure to follow you. start-level attribute is supported on feature (we
already use it).

Regards
JB

On 06/13/2013 10:46 AM, lichtin wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> This reminds me about KARAF-576.
> Any reason this change (ffang: adding start-level attribute) never made it?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1094981
>

> jbonofre wrote
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> Good catch, I will deploy the schema there.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 06/10/2013 10:18 PM, Martin Lichtin wrote:
>>> Can features schema 1.1.0 be made available at
>>> http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.1.0 ?
>>>

>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>
>> jbonofre@