Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Cheng Zhang <ch...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/03/10 20:31:05 UTC

Exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.openjpa.enhance.InstrumentationFactory in thread "Attach Listener" Agent failed to start

Hi,

I encountered an exception as below,

    Exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.InstrumentationFactory in thread "Attach
Listener" Agent failed to start

Any idea?

Thanks,

Cheng

Re: Exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.openjpa.enhance.InstrumentationFactory in thread "Attach Listener" Agent failed to start

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
What level of JDK on Windows vs. RedHat?

-Donald

Posted by Cheng Zhang <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thank you, Rick.

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.