Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Chauhan, Vivek" <vi...@sap.com> on 2014/04/03 16:52:27 UTC

I am not able to call JSON file in my tapestry template file .. Native HTML standalone works finr in browsers ..

Hello concerned,

                I have an HTML base with 3 JavaScript files and 1 JSON file as attached. You can download all files together at one location and run the HTML successfully on all browsers. Its fine.

                But I am not able to run same HTML (within .tml file) using Tapestry page. Please help me assist here ... Can someone provide me .tml and corresponding page class to use above HTML file. Please assist me here urgently.

Many thanks ...

Best Regards,
Vivek
Bangalore-India

Re: I am not able to call JSON file in my tapestry template file .. Native HTML standalone works finr in browsers ..

Posted by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be>.
I'm afraid attachments are not allowed on the mailing list and are
deleted. So if you want help, you should copy paste the code that's
giving you problems.

Nathan