Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 19:53:02 UTC

Jetty 8 on solr trunk?

How do people feel about moving to Jetty 8 on trunk?

I think we should do this soon, so it gets as much testing as possible.

It is good have an official release be our best tested container.

Here is a working branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/solr_3159_jetty8/

ryan

Re: Jetty 8 on solr trunk?

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric-

I'm not sure the right choice yet -- I'm hoping with more people using
it we can find the best configuration.

I just commited jetty-8 on trunk.  See:

ryan

Re: Jetty 8 on solr trunk?