Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Cogan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 17:45:03 UTC

Really urgent - Please help

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a web service, in the past I have used the ant task
with no problem, this isn't an option on out live server, so I am trying to
do so on the command line. I have looked at the document for this and I get
this error:

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
/u01/app/oc4j/oc4jcms/applications/cms/cms/WEB-INF/lib/axis.jar

The command is:

$JAVA_PATH/java -cp $AXISCLASSPATH org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lurl
https://localhost:7443/cms/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

Does anyone know the problem? I've looked in the manifest for the
axis.jarand there isn't an entry for the main-class, but this is the
one from the
release 1.2.1 (I've also tried 1.2.0)

Thanks,
Patrick.

Re: Really urgent - Please help

Posted by Jason Cwik <bi...@gmail.com>.
Are there any spaces in $AXISCLASSPATH?  You might need to enclose it
in quotes...