Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <th...@triumf.ca> on 2005/07/05 20:35:52 UTC

1.1-beta-1: linkcheck report not generated by multiproject:site

I have a project A that contains a sub-project B.

If I run 'multiproject:site' in A, the linkcheck report for project B
gets generated correctly, but the one for the parent project A contains
just an empty placeholder (' This file is used as a placeholder until
the final link check can occur.'). It works if I run 'site' only in A.

This used to work in maven-1.0.2. Anybody knows a workaround?

Cheers