Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/30 07:46:36 UTC

RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Hi all,
I've completed the newly added features, added test cases for all the
new features and published the RC jars at [1]. Please check out this
release and report any errors. Note that I've taken the version number
1.3 due to the new feature addition.
Meanwhile there are 10 jiras for XMLSchema, many without any details
of how to recreate the problem or a sample schema that demonstrates
the issue. It is appreciated if the reporters can add a bit more
information and help us resolve the issues for this release.

Thanks
--
Ajith Ranabahu

[1] http://people.apache.org/~ajith/xmlschema/

Re: RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ajith,
I forgot to send this to the commons-dev list too.

John.

Re: RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ajith,

Re: RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Ajith,

Re: RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.

Re: RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
> [...]

> > collection is

> imported
> > schemas together,

> schemaDef.getIncludes();
> (XmlSchemaExternal)o;

> XmlSchema.

> > These were OK
> > statements and the
> method.

> where

> > or imported

> schemaDef.getIncludes();
> (XmlSchemaExternal)o;
> > << NPE, line

> > Maybe something

> raise a

> > suite/documents/good/MultipleInlineSchemas-1G/retrieveItems.wsdl

> > suite/documents/good/ServiceReference-1G/reservationList.wsdl

> > suite/documents/good/XsImport-1G/reservation.wsdl

> > suite/documents/good/XsImport-2G/reservationDetails.wsdl

> > suite/documents/good/XsImport-3G/reservationDetails.wsdl

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: RC for XMLSchema 1.3

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Ajith,