Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Ninck Blok, Jeroen" <je...@logica.com> on 2008/08/14 10:59:01 UTC

SM-1134 / NPE PojoChannel

Hi all,

We have stumbled into ServiceMix bug SM-1134 and we are wondering if
there has been any progress on this bug since it original report in
November 2007.

It looks like a very basic functionality which is not working correctly.
Am I correct on this?

Guillaume, you mentioned that this use case is not really supported
right now and that several modifications are required to support this.
Can you be more specific on these modifications?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen Ninck Blok

RE: SM-1134 / NPE PojoChannel

Posted by "Ninck Blok, Jeroen" <je...@logica.com>.
Gert,

I have attached a patch to SM-1134. I don't think that is fixes the
problem as Guillaume intended, however it does appear to be working and
I did not see any (serious) memory leaks.
Could you have a look at it?

Thanks,

Jeroen Ninck Blok

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.