Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2016/09/15 15:35:49 UTC

[VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

[BCC to PMC]

    RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
    Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
    for Apache OpenOffice.

The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.

Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.

 [  ] +1 Approve
 [  ]  0 Abstain
 [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to carry the resolution.

Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this thread.

To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.

The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
+1 approve.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
Am 15.09.2016 um 17:35 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.

[X] +1 Approve
[ ]  0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Kind regards and good luck
Michael

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 08:35:49AM -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President for
>     Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and
> subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of
> the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair
> of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the
> resolution.

  [x] +1 Approve
  [ ]  0 Abstain
  [ ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
0

Of course I care who will be that next Chair. However, I feel it's
strange to vote for myself.

Marcus

Posted by Gav <gm...@apache.org>.
 [ X ] +1 Approve (Binding)

Gav...

Posted by Dave Barton <ao...@tasit.net>.
On 15.09.2016 17:35, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
>  [ x ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Dave

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by "O.Felka" <ol...@gmx.de>.
Am 15.09.2016 um 17:35 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.

Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.

[ X] +1 Approve
[  ]  0 Abstain
[  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Groetjes,
Olaf

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by "O.Felka" <ol...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>      RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>      Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>      for Apache OpenOffice.

+1 Approve

(let me thank both Dennis for the dedication he demonstrated during his
one-year term, and Marcus for volunteering)

Andrea

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
  [X] +1 Approve
  [ ]  0 Abstain
  [ ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Best regards,
Carl

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
This is a binding vote.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
+1

Posted by Stuart Swales <st...@croftnuisk.co.uk>.
[x] +1 Approve

On 15/09/2016 16:35, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> [  ] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Stuart Swales (en-GB maintenance)

--
Stuart Swales

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.
[x] 0 Abstain

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Dennis E. Hamilton schrieb:
> [BCC to PMC]
>
>      RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>      Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>      for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the resolution.
>
>   [X ] +1 Approve
>   [  ]  0 Abstain
>   [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Regina Henschel

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.

+1, approve

Herbert

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Kazunari Hirano <kh...@gmail.com>.
 +1 Approve

Thanks,
khirano

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:35 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <or...@apache.org>
wrote:

> [BCC to PMC]
>
>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance with and
> subject to the direction of the Board of Directors and the Bylaws of the
> Foundation.  The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the
> OpenOffice Project Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of the
> resolution.
>
>  [  ] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation
>
> This is a procedural vote and a majority of binding votes is sufficient to
> carry the resolution.
>
> Please do not do anything but [VOTE] (with any -1 explanations) on this
> thread.
>
> To discuss this vote or the process, please use a [DISCUSS][VOTE] reply
> rather than discussing on the [VOTE] thread.
>
> The [VOTE] will conclude no sooner than Monday, 2016-09-19T16:00Z.

khirano@apache.org
Apache OpenOffice
http://openoffice.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
> [X] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Roberto

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.

>  [X] +1 Approve
>  [  ]  0 Abstain
>  [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

Phil

RE: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.
+1

[ ... ]

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
[X] +1 Approve

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: [VOTE] Recommend Marcus Lange (marcus) as the New Vice President for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
> From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:orcmid@apache.org]

>     RESOLUTION: That Marcus Lange (marcus) be recommended to the
>     Apache Software Foundation Board to serve as Vice President
>     for Apache OpenOffice.
>
> The Vice President for Apache OpenOffice serves in accordance
> with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors
> and the Bylaws of the Foundation.  The Vice President for
> Apache OpenOffice is the Chair of the OpenOffice Project
> Management Committee.
>
> Please vote by reply to this dev@-list thread on approval of
> the resolution.
>
>  [  ] +1 Approve