Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2022/02/24 04:21:58 UTC

Teaclave (Virtual) Meetup #10 - 7-8pm, Feb 24, 2022 PT

Dear Teaclave Community,

We are going to have the 10th monthly Teaclave (virtual) meetup. This
is the first meetup in 2022.

- 19:00-20:00 on Thursday, Feb 24, 2022 (PT)

You can find the corresponding date time in your time zone here:
https://time.is/compare/1900_24_Feb_2022_in_PT

This time, we're glad to invite Hongbo Chen to talk about his recent
work on Proof of Being Forgotten. Here is the schedule of the meetup:

- Recent Updates on Teaclave - Mingshen Sun (15m)
- Proof of Being Forgotten: Verified Privacy Protection in
Confidential Computing Platform - Hongbo Chen (30m)
- Free discussion (15m)

I also created a Google Calendar [1] for the recurring events. Please
subscribe if you're interested. You can also find notes on previous
meetings [2] to learn more.

At last, same as the previous meetup, please RSVP for the Zoom link
(or find it in the shared calendar).

Also, you are welcome to share anything related with Teaclave, and
more border topics on confidential computing and privacy preserving
computation techniques. Please contact me for scheduling. Thanks!

Best,
Mingshen Sun

[1] Apache Teaclave (incubating) Community Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=l1q5osem2br8i4bj7dgik5sae4@group.calendar.google.com
[2] Meetup Notes:
https://mssun.notion.site/Teaclave-Community-Meetup-Minutes-5cb34b2215f4474c834c108fbcfa4e4d