Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian McPheeters <bm...@scene7.com> on 2003/04/30 20:40:14 UTC

Application Server Class Path

I am developing a web application to run on tomcat and websphere. I have a
couple of 3rd party jar files that I need to use but do not have rights to
distribute them in my web-inf/lib dir. Somehow I need to add these jar files
to the application server classpath. Is there a standard way to do this in
j2ee? Or is it different on each application server? How would you do this
on tomcat?

Thanks
Brian

Re: Application Server Class Path

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
You could also use symbolic links. Be warned there are security issues which
have been mentioned many many many times in the list achives.

-Tim

Posted by Kevin Baynes <kb...@seagullsw.com>.