Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by jeevansathi account <ac...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/02 05:24:49 UTC

Unable to see Throughput and Latency Metrics on Ignite Web Console

Hi, I have enabled ignite-web-agent on my ignite server, but unable to see
Throughput and latency metrics on ignite web console. is something I am
missing

[image: image.png]

I have enabled metrics <property name="statisticsEnabled" value="true"/> in
cacheConfiguration
and
<property name="metricsEnabled" value="true"/> in defaultDataRegion

Re: Unable to see Throughput and Latency Metrics on Ignite Web Console

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Good question, are you using console.gridgain.com or installed the tool on
your premises/laptop?

-
Denis

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.