Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fredy Provoste <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/17 18:27:09 UTC

Tomcat 6 Exception Language

Hi, i'm new in Tomcat 6, i've installed JSTL, and the exceptions thatserver
throws is in spanish language, i wish this exception were in english
language, so i can go to google searching for the answers to that
exceptions, ehhh i've looking in google about this topic, and i've found
nothinh so, here i am, asking for your help, thank you so much (and sorry
for my english..:)

Fredy

Re: Tomcat 6 Exception Language

Posted by Fredy Provoste <fr...@gmail.com>.
jojoo yes, the apache service manager has options to configure it, sorry,
and thanks

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.