Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org> on 2023/01/26 05:20:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] SystemDS 3.1.0 release

Hi all,

Let us initiate the release preparations. I'd like to mention the
release date shortly after our discussion in this mail thread.

Let us take this opportunity to wrap up any features recently
introduced. Hopefully, the features are functional and reasonably
tested for the release. If not, you can mention here if you would need
some assistance, and reviews.

You can start with Updating version details in Jira as follows:

1. Apply version
    Affects Version/s: SystemDS 3.1
    Fix Version/s: SystemDS 3.1

2. Fill in Components the Jira is related to
    Component/s:

some of component names:
Documentation, Runtime, Compiler, Build, APIs, Algorithms,
Federated, Compression, Builtins, Frame, Matrix, GPU, CLA

--
Helpful links

[1] all Jira components list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYSTEMDS?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page
[2] SystemDS Kanban Board:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?projectKey=SYSTEMDS&rapidView=466
[3] Release Process: https://apache.github.io/systemds/site/release-process.html

Best Regards,
Janardhan

Re: [DISCUSS] SystemDS 3.1.0 release

Posted by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org>.
Hello team

The release process is complete, as per our acceptance criteria.

https://s.apache.org/systemds-release-validation

Few tasks TODO:

1. Mark SystemDS 3.1.0 as released in the Jira application:
    - Go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/SYSTEMDS/versions
    - Hover over the released version and click Release
2. Add a tweet for 3.1.0 release.

Please comment on any missing task.

Apologies for typo in the first announcement email subject.

Best regards
Janardhan

Posted by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org>.