Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org> on 2002/06/27 14:11:48 UTC

subBow?

Matthew,

Noticed that there is a new release of sunBow,
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/2002/06/19.html#a5

Any plans to port it for NetBeans?

Did you write a new XSLT debugger or you used the one started by IBM?

-= Ivelin =-

RE: subBow?

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
At 15:09 27/06/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi Ivelin,
>
>I like "subBow" - but it's sunBow :-).
>

>Noticed that there is a new release of sunBow,
>http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/2002/06/19.html#a5
><<
>Yes we posted an announcement to the user's list - but because it will end
>up being a commercial product I am a bit wary of posting the same message
>over all the lists.

Add a "notification list" to the site, that will give you a list of
addresses that want to be informed.  Add mine please! ;-)

>Any plans to port it for NetBeans?
><<
>Not currently.
>

>Did you write a new XSLT debugger or you used the one started by IBM?
><<
>Yes it's a new one.
>
>I urge you to take a look and send any feedback you may have to us via email
>(sunbow-support@s-und-n.de).

I'm typing up a new message while using it.  I like the Eclipse/sunBow
combo, but I'm still missing some great features I have in other apps.  I
guess you guys will get there eventually. :-))

>One addition which will be in the next preview version is allowing
>"drag&drop" inside the sitemap editor. [which should make at least Bert
>happy :-)]. This is way cool - being able to move stuff (pipelines,
>components) around in the sitemap using drag and drop and copy.

GREAT! Yes, I am happy.  My time investment is paying of somewhere.
What about the file open from the sitemap? That would useful.  The sitemap
is the heart and soul of a Cocoon webapp, why not make it the main nav
during developing.

Bert

RE: subBow?