Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/13 00:51:22 UTC

no more commit, jira emails

I don't seem to be getting any commit or jira emails anymore. The last
commit email was 11:15am Pacific, and the last JIRA email was 1:48pm
Pacific.

There definitely has been more commits and updates to JIRA issues since
then. Anyone see this?

Re: no more commit, jira emails

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com>.
I don't seem to have received anything from JIRA since about 7 hours ago

My last email claims to have been sent  Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:20:53 +0000
(UTC), but then got received by Google servers at Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:20:45
-0700 (PDT) -- five hours later, by my reckoning.

Given that the minutes/seconds are close, though, it may just be that the
time zone setting on one of the servers is incorrect. That shouldn't delay
email anywhere, though.

(And that's still later than your email, so maybe it's all getting queued
up and then periodically flushed)

Ian

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Let's give it the weekend before pursuing. Might fix itself.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
Shaz, I'm still getting git and jira emails.  Have some from 11pm Pacific for both.
-James Jong

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
There's still coming through for me.