Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jiten Mohanty <ji...@ipseal.com> on 2001/05/10 02:49:39 UTC

Need some help.......

Hi all

I am trying to set-up the logon programme which is available on 'bluestone'
site(Trail Map-6) and run on weblogic.But i am getting an error which is
mentioned below.

Parsing of JSP File '/logon.jsp' failed:
----
 /logon.jsp(2): Error in using tag library uri='/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld'
prefix='form': The Tag class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.ImageTag' has no
setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'path', (JSP 1.1 spec,
5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /logon.jsp line 2:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld" prefix="form" %>

Can somebody help me out.

Thanks

Jiten
Software Engineer
ip|SEAL Inc.
Colorado

Re: Need some help.......

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
You should not be using struts-form.tld -- it is deprecated, and replaced
by struts-html.tld.

Craig