Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by rysiek <ry...@menel.com> on 2010/12/21 21:54:10 UTC

Adding common libraries

Hello once again,

I have moved my application from embeded Jetty + Google Web Toolkit + JDBC
Jaybird to Geronimo. And everything works when I add libraries in Eclipse
(Project -> Properties -> Deployment Assembly).
But now I adding few more web applications which will use the same libraries
and I would like to add them to Geronimo repository.
I have tried add them to geronimo/lib and add them with deploy.sh:
rysiek@wc:~/workspace-ee/geronimo/bin$ ./deploy.sh -u system -p manager
install-library --groupId com
/home/rysiek/workspace-ee/libs/gwt-servlet-2.1.0.jar
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /home/rysiek/workspace-ee/geronimo
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:        /home/rysiek/workspace-ee/jdk/jre
    Installed com/gwt-servlet/2.1.0/jar

But I always got exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/google/gwt/user/server/rpc/RemoteServiceServlet

What should I do?

Thanks once again,
Rysiek

Re: Adding common libraries

Posted by rysiek <ry...@menel.com>.
I was able to solve this by myself.
I just added imported (by deploy.sh) libraries geronimo-web.xml.

Grettings,
Rysiek