Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Sunita Kumari Patro <su...@bcgi.net> on 2007/09/18 14:13:31 UTC

help to convert the bpel workflow designed in activeBpel to ODE

Hi,

I am very new to ODE. I am familiar with Active Endpoint's activeBpel.
In my project we are planning to use ODE bpel workflows.

Can you please guide how I can convert my workflow which is prepared and
running with activeBpel engine, can run with ODE engine running on
servicemix.

Thanks

Sunita

The information contained in this e-mail message and any
attachments is confidential, and is intended only for the use of
the party to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the above-named
copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.
Boston Communications Group, Inc. immediately by reply to this
message or by telephoning (781) 904-5000, and destroy this message
and its attachments, without making any copy or distribution.

Re: help to convert the bpel workflow designed in activeBpel to ODE

Posted by patrosk <su...@rediffmail.com>.
Matthieu,

I am starting the process with the same message you mentioned,
Just to test, I changed the BPEL process to document/lieral. Now the Bpel
process is invoking the outside service running on different instance of
tomcat.
On ODE-tomcat console am getting exception, FORMAT_ERROR description=SOAP
body does not contain expected part wrapper: service
{urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl}HelloWorldService port HelloWorld wrapper
{http://localhost:8085/axis/HelloWorld.jws}sayHiResponse

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Invoking a partner operation: sayHi
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The service to invoke is the external
service or
g.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService@135707c
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Resolving endpoint reference <?xml
version="1.0"
 encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service-ref
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref"><EndpointR
eference xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><Metadata><ServiceName
xml
ns="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl" EndpointName="HelloWorld"
xmlns:s
ervicens="urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl">servicens:HelloWorldService</ServiceName></Metad
ata><Address>http://localhost:8085/axis/HelloWorld.jws</Address></EndpointRefere
nce></service-ref>
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | GET MEX property
org.apache.ode.bpel.partnerRole
SessionId = null
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | GET MEX property
org.apache.ode.bpel.myRoleSessi
onId = null
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | My-Role EPR not specified, SEP will not be
used.

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Axis2 sending message to
http://localhost:8085/a
xis/HelloWorld.jws using MEX {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr2ma2mnh1gso [PID
{urn:/t
est2.bpel}test2-11] calling
org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1ccf342.sayHi(..
.)}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Message: <?xml version='1.0'
encoding='utf-8'?><
soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap
env:Body><axis2ns1:sayHi
xmlns:axis2ns1="http://DefaultNamespace"><str>kavi</str
></axis2ns1:sayHi></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | replyAsync mex=hqejbhcnphr2ma2mnh1gso
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Setting execution state on instance 402
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending stateful TO epr in message header
using
session null
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending a message containing wsa endpoints
in he
aders for session passing.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | <?xml version='1.0'
encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:E
nvelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Heade
r><addr:To
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:80
85/axis/HelloWorld.jws</addr:To><addr:Action
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/
08/addressing"></addr:Action><addr:ReplyTo
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08
/addressing"><addr:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</addr:
Address></addr:ReplyTo><addr:MessageID
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/add
ressing">uuid:hqejbhcnphr2ma2mnh1gsp</addr:MessageID></soapenv:Header><soapenv:B
ody><axis2ns1:sayHi
xmlns:axis2ns1="http://DefaultNamespace"><str>kavi</str></ax
is2ns1:sayHi></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | replyWithFailure mex=hqejbhcnphr2ma2mnh1gso
fail
ureType=FORMAT_ERROR description=SOAP body does not contain expected part
wrappe
r: service {urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl}HelloWorldService port HelloWorld wrapper
{http
://localhost:8085/axis/HelloWorld.jws}sayHiResponse details=null
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | create work event for
mex=hqejbhcnphr2ma2mnh1gso

Is it the problem because the outside service"HelloWorldService" which is
being invoked my "test2" BPELprocess is using rpc/encoded pattern.
For reference here are the 2 wsdls.

Here is the wsdls, "test2.wsdl"
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions name="test2" targetNamespace="urn:/test2.wsdl"
xmlns:tns="urn:/test2.wsdl"
xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/"
xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype"
     <types>
        <schema targetNamespace="urn:/test2.wsdl"
                xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

            <element name="Request">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="input" type="string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>

            <element name="Response">
                <complexType>
                    <sequence>
                        <element name="result" type="string"/>
                    </sequence>
                </complexType>
            </element>
        </schema>
    </types>

 <message name="OutputMessage">
    <part name="payload" element="tns:Response"/>
  </message>

  <message name="InputMessage">
    <part name="payload" element="tns:Request"/>
  </message>

  <portType name="HelloWorldWFCallerPT">
    <operation name="JobSubmit">
      <input message="tns:InputMessage" name="TestInput"/>
      <output message="tns:OutputMessage" name="TestOutput"/>
    </operation>
  </portType>
 <binding name="Test2SoapBinding" type="tns:HelloWorldWFCallerPT">
             <soap:binding style="document"
             <operation name="JobSubmit">
                 <soap:operation soapAction="" style="document"/>
                 <input>
                     <soap:body namespace="urn:/test2.wsdl" use="literal"/>
                 </input>
                 <output>
                     <soap:body namespace="urn:/test2.wsdl" use="literal"/>
                 </output>
             </operation>
         </binding>

         <service name="Test2Service">
             <port name="Test2Port" binding="tns:Test2SoapBinding">
                 <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8090/ode/processes/test2"/>
             </port>
    </service>

<plnk:partnerLinkType name="HelloWorldWFCaller">
   <plnk:role name="HelloWorldWFCaller"
portType="tns:HelloWorldWFCallerPT"/>
</plnk:partnerLinkType>

</definitions>

External service "helloWorldService"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="urn:/HelloWorld.wsdl"
xmlns:intf="http://localhost:8085/axis/HelloWorld.jws"
xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype"
xmlns:smix="http://servicemix.org/wsdl/jbi/"
<!--
WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.3
Built on Oct 05, 2005 (05:23:37 EDT)

  -->
<wsdl:message name="sayHiRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="str" type="xsd:string" />
  </wsdl:message>
<wsdl:message name="sayHiResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="sayHiReturn" type="xsd:string" />
  </wsdl:message>
<wsdl:portType name="HelloWorld">
<wsdl:operation name="sayHi" parameterOrder="str">
  <wsdl:input message="impl:sayHiRequest" name="sayHiRequest" />
  <wsdl:output message="impl:sayHiResponse" name="sayHiResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
<wsdl:binding name="HelloWorldSoapBinding" type="impl:HelloWorld">
  <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
<wsdl:operation name="sayHi">
  <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="" />
<wsdl:input name="sayHiRequest">
  <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="http://DefaultNamespace" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:input>
<wsdl:output name="sayHiResponse">
  <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="http://localhost:8085/axis/HelloWorld.jws" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
<wsdl:service name="HelloWorldService">
<wsdl:port binding="impl:HelloWorldSoapBinding" name="HelloWorld">
  <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8085/axis/HelloWorld.jws" />
  <!-- <smix:endpoint role="provider" defaultMep="in-out"/>-->
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  <!-- partnerLinkType defined -->
  <plnk:partnerLinkType name="HelloWorldPLT">
     <plnk:role name="HelloWorldRole" portType="impl:HelloWorld"/>
  </plnk:partnerLinkType>
  </wsdl:definitions>

If you could point out where am I going wrong, it'll be of great help to me.

Thanks a lot..

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Posted by patrosk <su...@rediffmail.com>.
Hi Matthieu,

[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.