Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/10/16 04:31:21 UTC

[HELP wanted] Review M2 docs showing how to use SCA in Python and Ruby

The M2 release of the Tuscany/C++ SCA project introduces the ability to
write SCA components in Python and Ruby.

I have reviewed the documents describing that feature in the M2 Release
Candidate 1 distribution posted by Andy, but I'm sure there's a good
number of Python and Ruby developers subscribed to the list, and we
could use your help and feedback to improve these docs.

So if anybody is interested, you can just download the M2 RC1 binary
distribution at
http://people.apache.org/~ajborley/cpp-1.0-incubator-M2-RC1,
tuscany_sca_cpp-1.0-incubator-M2-bin.zip  (size = 1.2 Mb) on Windows, or
tuscany_sca_cpp-1.0-incubator-M2-bin.tar.gz (size = 2.1 Mb) on Linux,
unpack it, read doc/PythonExtension.html and doc/RubyExtension.html, and
let us know how we can improve these docs!

This is a new feature and we could also use any feedback on how to
improve our integration with these languages. Any ideas to make this
look more Pythonic or Rubyesque is welcome.

Thanks!

Jean-Sebastien