Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Kim van der Riet <kv...@redhat.com> on 2021/11/04 20:08:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Qpid Interop Test 0.3.0

The vote for release is now closed.
There were 4 binding +1 votes.
No other votes were received.

The vote to release passes. I will tag the repo, and make the artifacts
available and update the Qpid Apache website in a day or so.

Kim

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Qpid Interop Test 0.3.0

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Note my other thread, that once you do actually publish/tag the
release you wont need to wait e.g a day anymore to update the site and
announce.