Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/02 11:04:35 UTC

Thief node does not belong to task topology [was "Failed to send message"]

Hi Val,

I surely can contribute on that issue but I would need a fix as soon as
possible so I will do both. Thus, I will try the dirty path on my own
implementation and to implement a fix for IGNITE-1267
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1267>.

However also in the above issue the last comment suggests to remove the
check on the task topology and I have any clue of any better alternative.
Could you clarify how do you think it should be fixed?

Cheers,
Paolo

Re: Thief node does not belong to task topology [was "Failed to send message"]

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paolo,

See my comment in the ticket.

-Val