Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Christian Pfarr <z0...@pm.me.INVALID> on 2021/11/05 09:06:55 UTC

Compatibility from HBase 2.4.x to Hadoop 3.3.x

Hey there,

im searching for an update of the compatiblity table in hbase book for Hbase version 2.4.x and in addition, if Hbase was ever tested against the current stable Hadoop 3.3.1

Can someone give me a hint where this is written down?

Regards,
Christian

Re: Compatibility from HBase 2.4.x to Hadoop 3.3.x

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
The ref guide update for 2.4 is pending because of an upgrading effect issue.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/3641

In general, we have basic support for hadoop 3.3.x, please see the
nightly report for branch-2.4

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2.4/General_20Nightly_20Build_20Report/

At least we will test compilation with hadoop 3.3.0. And we should add
3.3.1 to the test now. Let me file an issue.

Thanks.

Christian Pfarr <z0...@pm.me.invalid> 于2021年11月5日周五 下午5:07写道: