Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/02/02 14:18:32 UTC

[HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

Hi guys,

I have some new bundles in preparation (with some fixes as well).

I plan to start the release process (for February release) in two weeks.

If you have some bundles in preparation on your side, please open the PR
or push your changes.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

PS: I'm in vacation tonight for 10 days. I will have access to my
e-mails but I can have some delay depending of the tequila I will have
in my blood ;)
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] ServiceMix Bundles release planned in 2 weeks

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Krzysztof said he will deal with the repo.

Great for the PR. Thanks !

Regards
JB

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.