Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Charan Reddy G <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/10 01:23:13 UTC

CompactionTest tests are broken because of BOOKKEEPER-1088 change

Hey Sijie,

It seems one of your commit
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/commit/5fe86525a9c823f79b3e97fd82ea4aa1c75c79eb
has broken CompactionTests tests. For me locally consistently some of the
tests in CompactionTest.java are failing with test timeout exceptions. Can
you please look into the failures.

Thanks,
Charan

Re: CompactionTest tests are broken because of BOOKKEEPER-1088 change

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
The patch is ok I merged it.
Great, thanks!

Now master is clean
Enrico

Il sab 10 giu 2017, 05:49 Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I found the problem. I think it is a merge issue. there were two same
> lines merged. sending a pull request out now.
>
> - Sijie
>
> On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I am working on it. Enrico pointed it out earlier.
>>
>> Sijie
>>
>> On Jun 9, 2017 6:23 PM, "Charan Reddy G" <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Sijie,
>>>
>>> It seems one of your commit
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/commit/5fe86525a9c823f79b3e97fd82ea4aa1c75c79eb
>>> has broken CompactionTests tests. For me locally consistently some of the
>>> tests in CompactionTest.java are failing with test timeout exceptions.
>>> Can
>>> you please look into the failures.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Charan
>>>

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: CompactionTest tests are broken because of BOOKKEEPER-1088 change

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.