Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/12 20:23:09 UTC

Derby nightly testrun was killed and is disable (was Re: zero failures on jdk 1.6)

One of our QA guys in Norway (Bjorn) killed a Derby test run last night
as we were running out of disk space (I saw an email to this effect on
an internal list).

It's Easter holiday in Norway and most everybody's away for the rest of
the week...  I talked to him this morning and he isn't sure *what* Derby
test he killed, but he has now disabled the night tests until everyone
gets back.

So I'm not sure of the validity of this jdk16 test run...

Thanks,

David